Friday, October 8, 2010

Orthodoxy on your iPhone, iPod

If you have an iPhone or iPod, and aren't near a computer or don't have a prayer book with you here are some applications you can download.  Unfortunately i can't provide direct links, but from your phone or pod, type in the word "Orthodoxy" and you will get a list of Orthodox Application.

My favorite are, "Daily Readings" which is produced by the GOA, "Orthodox Prayer Book Second edition" and "Ancient Faith Radio"

They are great apps to keep up with trying to live the Orthodox life day-by-day

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Northwest Arkansas, Arkansas, United States
My name is Ignatios Jason Rogers and I was received into the Holy Antiochian Orthodox Church at St. Nicholas in Springdale, AR on Christmas Eve of 2006. I am currently seeking the monastic path and hopefully one day will be able to enter a monastery.

Followers