Monday, October 4, 2010

Apologies for delayed post

I want to just apologize for not having more frequent posts.  I like to spend time researching books, writings, Icons before I post them for accuracy and content.  I am always up for suggestions.  So please feel free to e-mail me ignaty84@gmail.com with ideas, content, or your own personal story.

This blog is for the Orthodox faithful in NWA and the state of Arkansas.  This blog is for the hopeful return of all heterodox to the True Faith.

-In Christ, an unworthy sinner,

Ignatios (Jason)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Northwest Arkansas, Arkansas, United States
My name is Ignatios Jason Rogers and I was received into the Holy Antiochian Orthodox Church at St. Nicholas in Springdale, AR on Christmas Eve of 2006. I am currently seeking the monastic path and hopefully one day will be able to enter a monastery.

Followers