Monday, August 9, 2010

Genesis

Hello fellow brothers/sisters of the Church and also to any other viewers who are visiting this site! For a long time I have been wanting to make Orthodoxy made more known to my friends, family, and even Arkansas! I thought that this would be a great place to start. I created this website to gather all sorts of information from all over the web into a single website that will help provide people with information about anything related to the Orthodox Church; whether you are a cradle Orthodox, convert Orthodox, or enquirer about the Orthodox Church.
This site is dedicated to all Orthodox Churches and won't focus on ethnicity of specific Churches.
I hope that this may be a blessing to all who come across it!
Through the prayers of the All Holy Trinity,
-Ignatius

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Northwest Arkansas, Arkansas, United States
My name is Ignatios Jason Rogers and I was received into the Holy Antiochian Orthodox Church at St. Nicholas in Springdale, AR on Christmas Eve of 2006. I am currently seeking the monastic path and hopefully one day will be able to enter a monastery.

Followers